Saturday, November 3, 2012

Looking for a doula in Sugar Land?

It's been way too long since I have been able to blog! There are some major changes happening in our family right now which has led me to be without a computer to update my site. It served us well, but it just can't help us anymore. I am attempting to update from my phone at the moment. Hopefully it works. I just wanted to give an update about what is happening around these parts.

1. I am 30 weeks pregnant. We have not found out the sex of the baby, and I think I would like to wait. I haven't had an ultrasound at this point, and unless there are indicators that I need one, I'll do without.

2. I have an open calendar for November. Unless your baby is OUT, it is not too late to hire a doula.

3. I attended the B.I.R.T.H. Fair for the first time since learning about it as a vendor the first weekend in October. I had a great time and met some awesome families. My husband spoke on the Dad's Panel, which was super cool.

4. See # 2.

5. Yesterday I attended a Rebozo workshop taught by Gena Kirby. If you don't know who she is, find out! She is amazing and the workshop inspired me so much. Refer back to #4, get back to me, and I'll show you some of the amazing things I learned at the workshop.

6. It's not too late to hire a doula! See #1. I still have time before I pop.

7. I have a few things up my sleeve for 2013. I have high hopes that these things will come to pass. These things include: Birth Boot Camp training, placenta encapsulation training/certification and hypno-doula certification. But first, I need to have a baby.

8. November mamas in Sugar Land, hire me!

9. Did I share that I am now a certified doula? I should have, but just in case I didn't, I am certified! Woohoo! My certificate and name badge came in about two weeks ago.

10. November mamas in Rosenberg and Richmond, #8 applies to you too.


Call or email for a free consultation.

No comments:

Post a Comment