Friday, March 30, 2012

I can't get Birth Boot Camp out of my head!

Would you attend a Childbirth Education class called Birth Boot Camp? If you would have asked me this question before having Lily I would have answered with a resounding, "No WAY!!!!" But since I have started trying to whip my behind in shape, even completing my first ever 5K on Labor Day last year, and now training for my first ever 5K Mud Run in late May, I am like, "Heck yeah! Birth Boot Camp! Bring it on!!!!"

I can't get this out of my head. After reading the articles about Birth Boot Camp by Donna at Banned From Baby Showers and Sarah from Mama Birth (my two absolute favorite birth bloggers), I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. I have been researching the perfect Childbirth Education program for me to certify with almost as long as I have been researching and working on becoming a certified doula. I've stalked all the Childbirth Education websites I have heard about and none of them have clicked with me. None of them have given me the, "Yes! This is THE ONE!" feeling like Birth Boot Camp has. And you know what's funny? I really know absolutely nothing about it! Ha ha! But this is what my instincts are saying to me right now. I am so eager to continue hearing about how this takes off. 

What about Hypnobabies? I love the Hypnobabies class I am auditing right now. I still love hypnosis for childbirth, but I'm not sure that I want to teach that. I know for sure that I would like to become a certified Hypno-doula for those couples that have decided to use hypnosis for childbirth, but I will continue to recommend they take the course from my friend Katherine

I am so super excited and pumped up about Birth Boot Camp. I just can't explain it. I really hope that I can attend one of the workshops at the end of this year. I want to get the show on the road!!! Birth Boot Camp! Yeeeeeah!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment