Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Awesome OBs in Sugar Land, TX

As a doula serving in Houston and Sugar Land, I have the opportunity to meet many OBs and midwives in our area. The OBs at Caritas Women's Care have provided such wonderful care to my clients that I am beyond delighted to share that they've moved their practice to Sugar Land! The childbirth classes that I teach here in Sugar Land are based on the Mother-Friendly Childbirth Initiative, and everything I have witnessed from these incredible OBs has been nothing but Mother-Friendly care.

Image Credit: www.facebook.com/CHIStLukes


Here is what a few of my former clients have to say about these awesome OBs:

Image created using Canva

Image created using Canva

Welcome to Sugar Land, Dr. Karges, Dr. Jamelka, and Dr. Hernandez! 
We are so glad you are here!



No comments:

Post a Comment